Thursday, December 31, 2009

...and the scrapping goes on!


Another LO using "Origins" to share with you today. Yes, my line of goodies is diminishing at an alarmingly fast rate. :( I LOVE this photo of Gus. It was taken last spring in our backyard and I just can't help but to smile every time I look at it. He just looks so happy! He has such a proud look as he walks along. It must be the Poodle in him. I used sketch #40 from The Scrappiest for this one. Once again, I went to Kelly Goree's blog for some inspiration on how to mix these patterned paper.

My scrapping mojo is still alive and kicking. I will have one more "Origins" LO to share in my next post. Then, I think it is time to pack the scraps away and move on! LOL

Happy Scrapping! Jen :)

1 comment:

  1. So inspiring your use of the BG Origins , Jenn !

    Makes me wanna to cut into mine more now ! lol

    Sooo happy you've taken this blogging route now for admirers like me ! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...