Monday, December 14, 2009

Brrr

Well, it has been pretty chilly around here. When it gets into the -30c zone, it is a good idea to hibernate. This leaves extra time for scrapping. We did venture out yesterday and Rob took this picture of one of our frosty ornaments. Can't wait to scrap it !

I'm finally working on some of my halloween LO's. Here's Gus & Maggie in the backyard. I used BG Eerie for most of it. I used one of Trisha's awesome sketches. I really enjoy her blog.

I love this picture of Lisa & Andrew. They were heading out to a halloween party dressed as, Princess Peach & Mario. I thought they looked so cute! This is BG Eerie again. Love this paper line! I used sketch #102 at Trisha's awesome new sketch challenge site called Sketch Inspiration.
Happy Scrapping! Jen :)

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I love the photo of that ornament! You decorate outside too with ornaments?!? Seems to me like you do like Christmas. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...