Monday, December 21, 2009

Lots of Scrapping

Today was a day dedicated to scrapping before my crafting time gets consumed with the holidays.I had so much fun creating two LO's!

Here is my take on Sketch #51 at 52 Sketches 52 Weeks. I kept it somewhat simple with minimal embellishing. I really should try this more often! I loved these October Afternoon Christmas papers. I felt that the patterns and layering was enough to make the LO interesting. I made the flower with my Cricut and was so happy to use some musical note paper that I have been hoarding for about a year! I got inspiration for the black flourishes from Amy Oxford's take on #51. I'm really going to try to get more use out of these stitching templates. Now there is only one sketch left before this awesome site closes. :(


This LO was done with Sketch #103 from Sketch Inspiration. It was a challenging sketch with having four photo spots with two horizontal and two vertical in placement. I chose to use 3 photos and use the playing card to replace the one photo spot. I also used a barcode from a price tag and the red chipboard piece was the tag off a t-shirt. I was feeling "green" to find a use for these items. I think the touches of black really anchor the page.

I'm looking forward to getting some good photos this holiday. I have some awesome Christmas paper that I'm excited to scrap with.

Happy Scrapping! Jen :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...