Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Wrap it Up!

A recent article that I read in a scrapping magazine commented on how so often we have pictures of the unwrapping of gifts, but seldom of the wrapping process. This inspired me to record the wrapping of gifts. I used Graphic 45 papers and got a chance to use some awesome vintage stamps and cute little date tag that my sister, Susan, sent me! I love the vintage feel to this LO. I used Sketch #50 from 52 Sketches 52 Weeks. I love Julie Bonner's sketches and am so sad that we only have 2 left before the site closes. :(


Happy Scrapping! Jen :)

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer!! I am so excited that you started a blog! This LO is absolutely gorgeous. I love the idea of scrapping about wrapping the presents. You spend all that time doing it just to have the paper end up in the trash! Kinda sad :( I need to remember this theme for next year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...