Monday, January 18, 2010

Lil' Monster

I finally found the perfect sketch to do this LO! I have had these photos and pictures since last June and it finally feels great to get it done! It is based on sketch #107 at Sketch Inspiration. This is the story of how Maggie spent 10 minutes with Rob's Father's Day ice cream cake, before we realized! We had left it to thaw a little before cutting, but we forgot to push the chair in. When we returned, this is what we found. We knew it was Maggie because she had blue icing on her snout and Gus does not jump vertically. Poor Gussy, he is a chubby dog, but even as a pup he wouldn't jump up. It's a confidence issue. ;)

In my next post I will be sharing Week #2 of Project 365. I am really enjoying the challenge of this project. It is fun to look at these random photos of the week.

Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

5 comments:

  1. What a cute layout - and story to go with it!! What pp is that? Very cute. I'm hoping to get to that sketch tomorrow after work!! I already have pictures in mind! Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this, it' so cute! Thanks a bunch for all your sweet comments on the blog :)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Jen!! What a great story to have documented! LOL Love the touches of black in the LO and that Care Instructions tag is great. Really nice job. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is so cute! My cat did a similar thing one year. He started eating a cheesecake bar out of my cousin's hand and she didn't notice a thing until he started licking the last bits off her fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the story is just too funny ! Your Maggie looks adorable even when guilty ! lol

    love the papers you've used here , Jenn !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...