Friday, January 8, 2010

Little Brother


One LO to share tonight. This is a photograph of my brother back in 1977. What a cutie. He has been on my mind lately as he and his wife are expecting the arrival of their first child and son, any day now. We haven't had a baby in the family for 18 years so needless to say, we are all excited!! :) I used a sketch by Trisha as a starting point but ended up rotating and flipping it and moving around some elements too. LOL I do plan on doing the sketch again as it was intended! I used up the very last scraps of my Pink Paislee paper and mixed it with some Graphic 45 too.

Hoping to get some scrapping done this weekend and my first LO for Project 365!

Happy scrapping! Jen :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh, this is just beautiful! I can see why you would want to scrap that picture, it's absolutely the cutest! And I love your embellishing here and how you used half the die-cut pp! Another fabulous LO :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Pink Paislee line! It is in the plan for a layout for Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a great layout of your bro...won't it be fun to do baby layouts soon...terry

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful layout, Jen. I really love how you used all those bits and pieces to create such a beautiful unified layout. I love the vintage vibe of that line.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the combi of G45 with the PP here , Jenn ! & that pi of your little bro is just adorable !

    Hope you will be scrapping baby pics soon then ! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...