Monday, January 11, 2010

One Week Down and 51 More to GO!

Well, I got to work last night on the first week's LO's for Project 365. I think I am going to really enjoy this project!! I do admit that I was missing my buttons and brads and all things lumpy, but I like the challenge of using paper products more effectively. I will also be getting lots of use out of my Cricut! I figure that this project is all about the documentation, not the design.

I used Cosmo Cricket's "Very Merry" collection on both LO's. The first LO is based on a sketch by Aphra Bolyer. It is the first sketch that she has posted in her blog! The second LO is based on a sketch by Julie Bonner, also on her blog. It is very gloomy here today so these photos are not looking the best. :(




Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

3 comments:

  1. super cute layouts. I really love anything OA makes. Great job on the sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those layouts are so cute! I applaud your goal of doing 365 layouts for the entire year! Are you doing 12x12's? If so, how were you planning on storing them? I can't even imagine how thick a 365 layout album would be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann

    Oh! Jen, How do you find the time to do 365 days. I love the pastel shades you put together so beautiful! I love the house embellishment and those odd shaped squares along the bottom. You out shine me.

    annsalert

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...