Friday, January 29, 2010

Some More Sunshine

I'm having so much fun working on these very sunny photographs from Diane's trip to Cuba. Soon I'll have to get back into Christmas mode and finish up those last couple of pages. This is Diane and her good friend, Christine. It is based on a sketch by Jana Eubank that I found on her blog. I used some BG Sugar Rush papers. I wasn't intending to do quite that much stitching until I made a mistake of where I pierced on one circle element, then I was stuck doing double the amount than I was originally intending to do. Oh well, I have been in a stitching kind of mood lately and am happy with the end result. This is a busy LO but I liked the fun whimsical feeling of it. I was able to use up some more of my "Bloomers" flowers from BG. The alphas are from the BG Indian Summer line. I love how so many of the BG lines really work with each other. It makes using up scraps much easier to do.

I only have one more LO of Diane's trip to do and I'm thinking that some BG Origins may be just the line! Yay!! I'm thinking lots of sunny yellow!!

Hope you are all having lots of scrapping fun! Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

3 comments:

  1. I love how sunny and HAPPY your layout looks! I especially love the handstitched details, even if they came as a result of a happy accident! Thanks for checking out my mini book. I've been in a mini book mood lately and that challenge was just what I needed! Can't wait to see yours if you choose to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - love this layout!! The stitching is awesome & love what you did with the SR line - I may just have to buy these papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a layout! Fab stitching! Worth all the effort!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...