Friday, January 1, 2010

Uncle Fester's Apple & Short Hair

Happy New Year to all! I have a feeling that good things are in store for 2010. I even like the look of this numerical arrangement. Yes, I am a very visual person. Although I was sleeping as the new year came in I spent my last hours of 2009 scrapping!

I love this silly photo of Robert. I took it just as he took his new lap top out of the box. Every time I look at this photo, I can't help but to see the resemblance to Uncle Fester from The Adams Family. (hee hee) When we move, in the fall, we will no longer have a den hence, the purchase of the lap top. Who needs to maintain a full room for one computer??? Pure craziness!! Can you tell that I am looking forward to living in a more functional space? I used "Origins" on this LO and the sketch is one of Trisha's. The sketch showed her blog address, but I am pretty sure I found it on the Ju Ju Bee site.

This next LO is also one of Trisha's sketches from Ju Ju Bee. I love this picture of Lisa with her new short haircut. She has not had her hair this short since she was in grade six! She looks so cute. I used BG Sugar Rush papers and Bloomers here. Lisa's favourite colour is pink and more times than not I scrap her in pink. Sugar Rush is an interesting line. I only bought selective items as much of it seemed more fitting for the age of "tweens". It would have been a great line for me to use about 10 years ago.

I took my first photograph for Project 365 and will be posting all my LO's for the project. Next on my scrappy list is to finish up scrapping this year's Christmas photos!

Happy Scrapping! Jen :)

6 comments:

  1. Great LOs Jen! Love that photo of Rob. He looks almost maniacal with that laptop in his hands! LOL You chose some nice Sugar Rush papers. They look great together, and I love the flowers. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you have a smaller space I sure hope you didn't compromise on a studio....I love the layout of your daughter - she looks great with the girly pink layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful layout with the BG Sugar Rush - BG really has too many pps in a collection for me - it's ok to just pick out the ones we're likely to use more for sure ! ;) I am barely cutting into the BG Nook & Pantry collection pack for eg

    Love your story with Rob's layout ! what a great pressie he had for Christmas !

    I'm sure 2010 will be a great start to a better decade than the previous !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic pages! I love sketches . . . I'm going to have to go check these ones out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Jen! Just saw that you found me so I found you! I love being able to see more of your layouts! Ahh...you're making me so jealous that you got the new Origins line. Don't their papers look amazing? Wish I could get my hands on it, too. Really am trying though to cut down on the spending this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just got the origins in the mail and cannot wait to get my paws on it. i have to laugh at your uncle fester comment, my husband shaves his head, too and sometimes i feel that way, toO!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...