Sunday, January 24, 2010

Valentine Gift Boxes


For anyone looking for a cute and very economical Valentine's Day gift idea, look no further. Take a peek at Helen Croft's blog where she has full instructions and a printable template to make up these cute little gift boxes. Helen always has amazing paper crafting ideas on her blog!

I was so happy with the way my first one came out, although I did forget to ink the edges. :( It was really easy to make and a good way for me to use up some of my sale bin paper stash! I plan on making many more! :)

Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer....I made a couple of the boxes too. They are so easy to make. I really like yours. Have fun with them. I plan on making more.

    Karen Lee
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable , Jenn ! very sweet !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...