Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Week #2

It is an exciting day today in my family, as we wait for word on the arrival of my little nephew. If not today, then tomorrow for sure! I am so excited to meet this little person, although a photograph will have to hold me until I go to Montreal this spring.
Here are my latest LO's for my Project 365. I'm loving this project! It is so much fun to get photographs of the day to day things that we usually don't think about documenting. This project really does make a person think of the value of each day, no matter how ordinary and uneventful it may be. I used Cosmo Cricket "Girl Friday" papers. I made my alphas with my Cricut. I then stamped onto the kraft paper letters with a stamp that said, "January". I love the way it came out. I got this idea from Sarah on her blog, Scropping. Thanks Sarah. :)
This first LO is based on a sketch from Julie Bonner. It was sketch #20 on 52 Sketches 52 Weeks, last year.

This LO is based on a sketch from Creative Scrappers. It is sketch #87. I will definitely use this sketch again.
It is a scrappy day for me today! :) Hope you all are getting in some scrap time too. :)
Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

5 comments:

  1. Great job with both sketches , Jenn ! lovely use of the CC Girl Friday !

    I am enjoying using circles much more too these days ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't u love what a great resource 52Sketches continues to be - love the CC papers and layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pages Jenn - you totally rocked the sketches & the Cosmo Cricket!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO's Jen. You really do make beautiful creations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Jen, you're doing a fantastic job with this project! Love these pages!! Your albums will be beautiful. Can't wait to get started on mine, but life is just way too busy right now. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...