Saturday, February 6, 2010

Blog Award from my Friend Cori

Thank you Cori, for giving me this awesome blog award! Very exciting! :)


The rules of the award are that I have to tell you 10 things that make me happy and then pass the award onto 5 more friends.

1) My husband, Robert
2) My daughters, Diane & Lisa
3) My pups, Gus & Maggie
4) Emails from my sister, Susan
5) Scrapbooking
6) New Basic Grey releases
7) Bird watching
8) Taking pictures of nature
9) Listening to John Mayer
10)Reading a good book

Okay, now I am to choose 5 friends to pass this award on to. This is a hard decision.

5) Beth

Check out their blogs!

Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Jen! That means a lot. :)
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much for the sweet award , Jenn ! thanks for thinking of me ! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...