Tuesday, February 2, 2010

First LO of Thomas

Well, here is the first of many LO's of my sweet little nephew, Thomas!! He has the face of an angel!! Susan is holding him at the hospital when she and her family went to meet him. He is only one day old here. The sketch is #109 from Sketch Inspiration. I used Pink Paislee papers from the Cupid line. I did some paper folding which I really liked the effect of. I decided on a lollipop flower after I saw one on the PP site done with the pink gingham. I used Jennifer Findley's idea of the stitched circles, once again. I'm loving that look.

I was recently checking out LO's done by Kelly Gore with some of the new BG lines. I love how she uses those products. I was busy taking notes for inspiration a.k.a scraplifting. You can visit her blog here.

I think I will begin putting together some Valentine's Day cards, for my next project. I bought the BG kit using Sugar Rush. I have never used one of these kits before. I know it will not be a very creative project but I am still looking forward to putting them together. I might add some extra embellishments! Shocking!! LOL

Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

5 comments:

  1. yeah ! we get to see who little Thomas is !!beautiful use of the PP Cupid line , Jenn ! love your take on the sketch this week ! so inspiring !

    ReplyDelete
  2. auntie Jen - little Thomas is sooo cute - glad you will get to see him soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there. Thanks for your comment on my Dolly layout. I am glad someone understands. People think I am crazy for how much I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout! Check out my blog to pick up your blog award! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...