Sunday, February 28, 2010

It's Good to be Ugly

How can something as beautiful as this

be won from something as ugly as this?

I woke up this morning to find out that I had won the judged contest for the ugliest LO, over at The Poppy Paper Kit Co. Today was Aphra's reveal of her very first kit. There is also an add on kit up for sale. The kit is filled with new Jenni Bowlin and some Cosmo Cricket!! I am soooo excited. I can't help but think that little Emma is looking down from kitty cat heaven and purring, knowing that she is a part of this win!! LOL

Anyway, there will be so many fun things going on at the kit club. There is Aphra and Francis on the DT and then I think this month's guest designer is Liz Chidester! My sleuthing led me to notice her name in the designer gallery. ;) That is some wonderful kind of inspiration. :) There will also be tutorials and challenges. I can't wait! I think it will add a much needed change to my scrappy life. It will be fun to step out of my box and use some products that I would not ordinarily purchase for myself. Head on over to the site here, to take a peek!!

Thank you again to my scrappy friends and my family who helped me with my decision for my entry! {hugs}

Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

9 comments:

  1. Congrats Jennifer! What a beautiful kit you have won as well! I am so excited for Aphra on her new adventure - and with amazing kits like this how could she not do wonderfully?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol big congrats to you for having such an ugly LO ;)
    Im sure you will LOVE that kit, it looks so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win - what a wonderful prize!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Jen! I was so excited for you when I saw the post this morning - I couldn't wait for you to see it and post about it! :) I ordered the kit this morning, as well as the add-on kit...I've never done a kit-club either, and I'm super excited for this new challenge! It'll be fun to see how everyone uses the different materials...and I wonder how long it will take for the kits to arrive in Canada!

    Speaking of which...did you see that hockey game today? So great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your win! Enjoy your prize~ it's a beautiful kit and I'm sure you will scrap beautiful layouts with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is hilarious! I have an entire album filled with layouts that look just like that! Congrats on your win and enjoy your goodies!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Jennifer and thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome win , Jenn !!! way to go ! good on yer that you have those scrappy pages from long ago !

    I do hope you are absolutely tickled by this !!!

    hugs ,

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOU are a gem, totally precious! LOVE your blog posts, all of them. And thanks for all your sweet words about Paper Poppy. I'm so honored that you would choose us for your first kit company. Can't wait to see what you do with your kit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...