Thursday, February 25, 2010

"Lush" Album

I just completed my 8x8 album using the MME "Lush" paper line. If you are into the monochromatic look, you will love this line. Jana Eubank did one in red and it was awesome. I did a bit of scraplifting! ;) You can view Jana's project here. I chose the blue colour which is really not like me. I just fell in love with the look of the blue damask and the flocking!! I kept telling myself that I really should buy the brown or green (my comfort zone) but finally just decided to go with what I found to be striking!! I'm glad that I did!! :)

I used all B&W's, so the album would look more consistent. I think that I have scrapped most of these pictures already, but was happy to have them all in one place. I used lots of gems and pearls and can say that I am ready to sew some buttons on my next LO!! I guess that old habits die hard and buttons are much more economical too! ;)

I think I need to take a small break from scrapping. The albums are coming along quite well, but my duties in my home have been sadly neglected, as of late! This neglect includes walks and sofa cuddle time with the pups. It's a good thing that my daughters are grown. The dogs can't verbally tell me that they are sick of hanging out in the "studio"! LOL I do tend to get on scrappy tangents. Boo to housework!! :( I'd rather be scrapping!!

Happy scrapping!! Jen

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Album Jen!!
    I can't wait to get some Lush, its so pretty ahhh... going to drool over your sweet little album some more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the MME lush albums on display at our LSS yesterday & thought of you & when we could see this !


    love the pics of your beautiful family !! & how soft the colors are ! & wow with all the pearl swirls in use ! woot ! WTG !



    lol ! of course my fave housework over here is Scrappin' too !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This album is beautiful. The colour combo is very striking - good for you for stepping out of your comfort zone! I hear you on the house-neglect...although I haven't been scrapping, either. Maybe because my scrap room's a mess! :) I'll have to take care of that this weekend because my DT page is due on Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jenn !

    Thanks much for your comment on my latest G45 creations . I wish it was so easy to make it to a manu DT I tell yer ! lol but we can only try to submit ! love yer confidence !!!;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...