Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Favourite Scrapping Subject

Here is one more LO of Little Thomas. I just LOVE this photograph! What a cutie in that little white hat. I used a sketch by Julie Bonner. You can find it and many more on her blog here. I used Sassafrass Lass papers. I always find these papers a challenge to use because they are super busy. I definitely chose papers with limited pattern. The journaling card is from Fancy Pants. I finally did some zig-zag hand stitching and liked how it tied the borders in and I made one more title on the Cricut with my New Arrival cartridge.

Hope everyone is having a good day!! Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, he looks so precious! I can imagine all the fun you're having scrapping such adorable baby photos. I agree with you about Sassafrass papers. I just love their patterns, but I find that I have trouble using them because of that. I tend to use snippets here and there rather than whole sheets. Yup, we are getting blasted by the snow today. I'm so glad work was finally canceled before we had to go in. Not looking forward to driving tomorrow though. Hope things are warmer on your side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Moly this is wonderful! You are rocking the layouts! Fab stitching! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that paper is not too busy for that little gaffer - i love the saying - actually my dad stitched the same saying of a wall hanging for me and one of my most prized possessions. Thanks for reminding me of it. Glad you're on a scrappy roll - keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch, he makes my uterus hurt! PRECIOUS!!! And what a beautiful layout. You really rocked that Sassafras!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...