Tuesday, February 9, 2010

That Face!!

I had a wonderful afternoon scrapbooking! Who wouldn't when they get to look at this cute little face. Just makes me smile. :)

I used Sketch #110 from Sketch Inspiration and some new papers out by "Three Bugs in a Rug". I don't know much about this manufacturer and have only used papers by them once before. The background sheet is by October Afternoon. I love the look of the text for background papers. I'm still in a stitching mood and was happy to get to stitch a border around the shaped paper. I actually used my Cricut twice in this project. Both for the shaped paper and the title. I have been getting lazy lately and using stickers and Thickers for title work. With Thomas here, I can finally get some use out of my "New Arrival" cartridge.

Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Jen - just LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect paper for your picture - what a little cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful papers & colors together !just perfect with your pic ! how adorable is Thomas already ! ;) Good to hear you're getting use out of your cricut ! I still haven't used my Slice yet ! ;(

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is gorgeous! Beatiful papers and I love the stitching! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...