Friday, March 26, 2010

Missing my Scrappy World

This is me.....

just call me Cinderella. See how uninspired and tired I look.


This could also be me....

deep in domestic bliss. NOT!!! I just look cranky here!

I am about to begin day three of my cleaning duties in preparation of my house sale. It is looking pretty BH&G around here and I think that Martha Stewart would be pleased if she were to pop in for a random and unexpected visit. ;) I am so missing my scrappy time. I have no LO to share. :( I debated posting a photo of just how sparkling clean my kitchen is. LOL But, that would be boring. I spent 4 hours alone in that room yesterday. That is just not fun!!! :(

The only thing keeping me going is the thought of this.......

Yes, this is the April kit at the Paper Poppy Kit Company!!! Yummy!! I ordered mine last night. Can't wait to see the DT reveal and get to play with my kit! :) So, as I clean today, (nothing too strenuous, as these old bones of mine are feeling sore) I will be dreaming of my next kit creations!! :)

Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

7 comments:

  1. Personally, I would've liked to see the sparkling clean kitchen. LOL! I just love coming here to read your posts...you are just toooo much fun! Would you be interested in being the guest blogger for April? Do you think you could wait all the way until mid April to show off your scrappy creations? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, Jen, I just read Aphra's comment above - yay!!!! Say yes!!! :)

    Your pictures are too funny. I know that crazy cleaning feeling when you're moving. I often get to the point where I can't see the forest for the trees, and I have to ask someone else to just tell me what to do! Good luck to you! (By the way, wouldn't that soap image look great framed or decoupaged onto canvas in a laundry room?)

    Thanks for your sweet comments on my LO. I'm pretty excited to have overcome what I was worried would be an insurmountable obstacle! I think I'll be taking a page from your book and going with B&Ws for my next ones. :) And...maybe some heritage photos with those vintage-y papers!

    I hope you get some time to relax this weekend, Jen! Even if you can't scrapbook, I hope you get some time to enjoy where you don't have to clean! (How exciting that your condo will be done early, though! You're right, that's unheard of! I can't wait to see how you set up your new scrapspace!!) :)

    PS: I hear you on the eyebrows - mine are relatively thick, but mostly blonde so I have to fill them in every morning. Thank God for good make-up! Luckily I don't really have a problem with that bright make-up anymore - but for comedic purposes, it works! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. PPS: I'd love to see that kitchen, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha ! great pics to illustrate your point , Jenn ! I really wouldnt mind at all having at peek at the kitchen you worked so hard it ! I'm sure it'll inspire us all ! ;)

    & not surprisingly you get to be guest blogger in Apr for your fave kit co !!! woot ! woot ! woot !

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl! Told you to go for some DT spots! Take it! Good luck with the cleaning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too would love to see a clean kitchen.. not sure what that looks like these days lol.
    Always look forward to your updates - scrappy or non :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cinderella - take off to the ball (aka studio) and stay there until midnight until the great pumpkin wisks you away.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...