Friday, March 19, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

Today was a very good day for postal deliveries!! Not only did I receive a card and wonderful little Robin stamp from my sister Susan, (thanks Susan, I love it!) but I also received my Paper Poppy Kit Co prize from Aphra! Thank you Aphra and little Emma from kitty heaven above for being my muse in that ugly LO!!

Look at all the goodies in this kit!! It is amazing!!! It even comes with an assembled paper bag album!!!

Well, I'm off to do my house work. When the scrappy world is rocking the house is usually looking pretty sad. I will be thinking Paper Poppy thoughts as I buzz around. And.... tonight I'll be a scrapping!!! Yay!!! :)

On a side note, I am very proud to say that I did not stalk the mail lady today. ;) Rob was home from work and decided to check the mail on his way out. I wonder if he thought it best to keep me away from the mailbox today, for fear that the police office that he works at would be receiving a complaint about that strange woman lurking around the mail lady!! (hee hee)

Happy scrapping!! Jen :)

9 comments:

  1. So happy you received your scrappy things. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad your kit came! I have to get a few things done here before I can head home to check...but I really hope it's there!! :) I'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooo hoooo!!! I am so glad that you got your kit. My faith is restored in the postal system. Happy Scrapping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Glad you finally got it, I look forward to seeing what you create!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i couldn't help notice the "priority post" envelope your stash came in - glad you got your order - we look forward to seeing what you make!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I'm home, but there's nothing here yet! However...never fear, it is probably too big for the letter carrier and it will come in a separate truck...(or is this just a fantasy?) LOL I really really hope it is still to come! I am usually at work at this time of day so I'm not sure WHO brings the packages! :) I can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is the best kind of mail, isn't it? Have fun with the kit! Hugs!
    PS My house looks like a bomb hit it on a regular basis!

    ReplyDelete
  8. woohoo ! I can imagine how happy you are now ! can't wait to see what you're gonna be creating now ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great news Jennifer! Glad you received you kit and I can't wait to see what you're going to do with it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...