Monday, March 1, 2010

Scrappy Mini Album

I have really been in a mini album kinda mood lately. I created this one on the weekend. It is a gift for a friend. I had taken these pictures last summer. Such a sweet little guy! I made the actual album out of some thin chipboard sheets that I bought at the LSS. I used some BG Lime Rickey, Sassafras Lass and a variety of embellishments from my stash. It was really fun to go through the stash and pull out anything and everything that might possibly match. I love an eclectic project like this. It feels so much more creative.

Front Cover:

Page 1 & 2:

Page 3 & 4:

Page 5 & 6:
Page 7 & 8:
Back Cover:
Happy Scrapping!! Jen

8 comments:

  1. how bright & summery & happy is this album , Jenn !
    & this litle guy is just adorable !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Love the mix of fun papers and embellishemts. It must have been fun to make all those "bit & pieces" from different companies work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo precious! Just how many lines did you mix? They coordinate perfectly! FUN, FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoooo weeeee! THAT is some kind of cute album! HOLY MOLY . . . all those lines and embellies and ribbon. I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's one gorgeous mini album! I love the colours and the way you've embellished it! Great blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful and fun mini album, Jen! I love the colors and different embellis you chose for it. This is such a sweet gift to give your friend and I'm sure it will be very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy crow! This is adorable! I love the colours and all of the little details! Just beautiful! I love minis for gifts - I think they are just as memorable for the crafter as they are for the recipient.

    I did order the Paper Poppy Kit, and there was exchange (through Paypal, not through Aphra's store) and the shipping was $10. No extra shipping charge for the add-on kit - bonus! I can't wait to get mine! I've been feeling in a bit of a creative rut, so I can't wait to get my hands on that kit! (I think the rut might be pig-sty-craft-room induced. It's a good think next week is Spring Break for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS: Thank you for offering me the grain-sack if you win! You are so sweet! LOL I'm so glad there will be no spandex-wrestling in our futures. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...