Monday, March 1, 2010

Sketch Inspiration #113

Here is Trisha's latest sketch at Sketch Inspiration.

I used Trisha's take on the sketch for inspiration, with only using the one photo of Diane. Most of the papers are from Graphic 45. Susan gave me some leftovers from a heritage album that she completed. :)


The flowers are the ones I made based on Trisha's tutorial. I hand cut the butterflies. I sure am loving the idea of homemade embellishments! I amazed myself by actually using some lace. Oh, and I did mist that journaling spot under the journaling strips. The misting was not quite as scary this time. ;)

Hope everyone is having a good Monday! Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

3 comments:

  1. cool ! i really love how your houndstooth flower turned out ! lovel in G45 here, Jenn !

    & yes use your mist even more generously next time ! lol ! no fear !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Jen, and am so happy you were able to put those leftovers to such great use. The homemade embellishments are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flowers! Beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...