Monday, April 12, 2010

Feeling Purple

Yes, I was feeling the purple when I created this LO using the new BG "Kioshi" line! Purple is my favourite colour and just makes me happy. This is me on my second birthday. I guess these chubby cheeks have been with me from the get go. ;) I really like the look of the B&W photo with these papers. Not a super versatile line but amazing, never the less. I can't believe that I did not use one button or brad!! Weird for me.

I used Sketch #119 from Sketch Inspiration. I added the large journaling card behind the circle to take away some of the circular element.

This little yellow die cut circle is from Jolees Boutique. They have finally come out with some less whimsical products.

Hope everyone is having a good Monday. I am off to clean my house......again. {sigh} I really need to stop whining about this and just embrace it. There is my goal for the day. ;) If I go really fast I can play with my Dear Lizzy papers. There's a motivator! :)

Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet picture of you! Did you draw, sew or stamp the border? I love your white background. I find using white is tricky, but you pulled it off nicely. :) Love the BG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... I looove this layout!! you did an amazing job with that sketch... I love your take on it!! :) really cute pic and you're right the b&w looks gorgeous with that bg paper line!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Jen! I love purple, too! I really like your use of whitespace here, too. It really has an impact!

    A longer comment is to come tomorrow...I am so tired and I have to get to bed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo pretty...I have to say that I have not been a fan of the Koshi, but it is really starting to grow on me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful Jennifer! You were a cutie! Hope you got the housework done and had time to play! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You so rawk the Kioshi line here , Jenn ! just precious that pic too ! love that touch of kraft on the border too !

    I hear you on the housework ! I cleaned yesterday & so i didnt today - instead I did 2 layouts including one using OA Thrift Shop for the same sketch here ! ;(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen, the color purple works so well on that layout - you are a cutie that's for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable picture! Love your take and your choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...