Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter!


Just wanted to wish all of my blogging friends a Happy Easter!! Hope the Easter Bunny is good to everyone!

I have no LO to share as scrapping time has been limited lately. The house is now up for sale! Now I must be forever ready for receiving prospective buyers. :( This house work thing is really cutting into my scrappy world! (BOO)

I have been taking photographs and dreaming of future LO's. :) Here are some recent photos.

Cutest cat ever!! This is Diane's cat Mo. I can't wait to scrap this. Oh, and yes, Robert captured this amazing shot!! :)

My little cuties looking out at me when I stepped out to the front of the house for a moment. I never tire of seeing these little furry heads pop up!!

Nothing better than drying cottons outside in the spring warmth. They smell soooo good.

Vibrant flowers. I brought home some fresh flowers to have out. How does one vase of flowers totally brighten an entire room? If I was rich, I would have fresh flowers in every room, every day!!! LOL

Happy Easter & Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

5 comments:

  1. oh my ! such eye candy treats for us today , Jenn ! beautiful !

    Trust you've been having a Blessed Easter season !

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous photos... hope your having a happy easter!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter! We denied the Easter Bunny access this morning as he was most certainly toting some high calorie, high sugar treats. We have decided to boycot any sugar lovin' holidays! I am busy doing a project I have been gathering supplies for. Will post it when I am done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great shots - i can hardly wait for the scappy version. I love the shot of Mo - good job Rob. As for you hanging your laundry - you wouldn't do it if as a child, your mother hung out the wash and all the kids on the school bus saw your undies...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those photos, Jen! Happy belated Easter to you, too! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that your place sells quickly! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...