Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My 15 Minutes of Fame

I can finally share that I was invited to be the April Guest Blogger at Paper Poppy Kit Company today! Very exciting in my scrappy world and I think I might be famous now! ;) It was really fun to share what I created with the April kit. Those kits are so much fun. I love waiting for the reveal and then seeing all the inspiration and then finally receiving it in the mail. That baggie of embellishments is like looking through Santa's stocking. Here are the five LO's that I created from the one kit!

PP April Challenge using the April 1st sketch from Stuck? Sketches!

PP April Sketch Challenge using Liz's awesome sketch!

Creative Scrappers Sketch #98, which is Aphra's sketch!

The Scrappiest Sketch #60

The Scrappiest Sketch #59

I have been starting to work on Project 365 as I am about 5 weeks behind. :( They are not the most fun LO's to put together but I really enjoy looking at them once they are done. I am feeling more motivated about the project now that the nicer weather is in and the photographs may be a little more interesting!

Hope that everyone has a great day and that it is warm spring weather wherever you are !!

Happy Scrapping!! Jen

12 comments:

  1. Jen, these pages are fabulous!!!!! I left a comment at Aphra's site. Your cat is so cute! We have one too named Alfie. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again, Jen, for sharing all your fabulousness with us! You are such a fun follower and your work is so inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! congrats... thats sooo exciting!! and these layouts are fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG , Jenn !!! woohoo ! loving your style in its full glory here !!! So many techniques with fabulous circular elements & graphic lines !! I don't know why you should be shy about getting on a DT !

    How about just being on one for a start ! just 1 ! lol I'm so happy Paper Poppy Kit is the first one to feature you !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats girl! Fab layouts! You need to look into a regular gig! You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layouts Jen. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Jen! You've been a busy girl! I love all your fabulous layouts! Take care. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen, I was so excited to see your guest post over at PP today! :) Your layouts are so fantastic! I love seeing them all together like this - it's so neat that so many coordinating products can be used to create such different stories in each LO. I can't wait to dive into my kit this weekend! So, any news on the homefront? Any new prospective buyers this week? I can imagine that as the weather improves, the real estate market will begin to pick up, and with a kitchen as pretty and clean as yours, who wouldn't want to buy it! LOL Maybe a scrapbooker will see your studio and want the house just for that. You know how on those TV house-selling shows, they say you have to get rid of all the personal knick-knacks and whatnot, and that people will buy a house because of the paint colour, carpet, furniture, etc.? Maybe if you leave out your gorgeous LOs, the new "lady of the house" will want to own the room that created them! LOL It's worth a shot! :) Thunderstorm here tonight - I can't wait! Hasn't this weather been awesome?!? Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I told you that you'd be a design teamer type soon - guest blogger is the first step - you go girl!! I especially love the one of your daughter and the photo Rob took of the kitty. I was told there was going to be a Burt Reynolds layout on a white fluffy rug - so relieved to see these pix - ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Awesome work! You rocked this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! They picked the right woman for the job! You would do wonders with any kit, especially ones as fabulous as Paper Poppy Kit Co. I absolutely LOVED seeing your post over there, you are truely inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such wonderful takes on the sketches!!!
    Thanks for playing along at The Scrappiest!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...