Thursday, April 22, 2010

Week #11


I finally got one week of Project 365 done! Yay me!! ;) I was just about to start another week today but was ordered to leave my home by the realtors that seem to control my existence these days. :( It really has been a bad week with realtors. Tuesday's realtor showed up two and a half hours late and then never locked my house up after she left! Today's realtor came one hour early while I was in the shower!! The funny part was that I had the bathroom door opened so the bathroom wouldn't steam up for the showing. All of a sudden I hear voices, so I called out to ask who was there. She identifies herself and when I tell her she is early she says, "Do you want us to come back?" I wondered if she figured that I would say, "No, go ahead and show the house and when I'm finished showering, I'll just call out for you all to shut your eyes as I run naked to my bedroom." Really!!!! Anyway, they came back for a second visit (third visit actually if you count the shower episode) so then I had to leave the house again!! I am hoping that maybe there will be an offer but so far no word. I sooooo want this house to sell so I can go back to a normal life!! Okay, enough of my rant. Sorry about that blogging friends. I really want this to be a happy place to visit, but today's visit could have been quite the "showing"!! LOL

Back to the Project! Since my rule for this is to have "no things lumpy", I used up some of my BG June Bug transparencies. I never really know how to use this product. I ended up cutting out the colourful parts of the frame and using it more as a sticker.

This LO is based loosely on this sketch from Stuck? Sketches! Isn't that rooster the ugliest thing ever? A "decoration" at our local "Swiss Chalet" chicken restaurant.

This one is based loosely on this sketch from Sketchy Thursdays.

I did head over to my LSS today while killing some time and ended up finding some amazing new papers. A few from October Afternoon, some Cosmo Cricket and even some Jillibean Soup!! I even lucked out and found some Pink Paislee chipboard letters at 50% off as well as some tags at half off. I love me a scrappy bargain!! :)

The Color Room has their third colour challenge up and it is very delicious!! I can't wait to give it a go! No wonder I am so behind on Project 365!!

Hope everyone is finding some time to create these days!! Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages! I love your take of the sketches. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These layouts are just lovely with the BG Junebug , Jenn ! Great takes on the sketches too ! ;)

    interesting thing about your property showings - the owners can't be present, huh ? not so over here ! lol .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Layouts Jenn. You have an eye for color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages Jen! I am so impressed with your scrappy evolution! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer!! Are you kidding me?! That rooster is AWESOME! lol...but I do love tacky things like that...I can see him sitting in my (make believe) garden (weed bed) with my other tacky garden ornaments! hehe I'm sorry to hear about your eventful times with the realtors. As much as they want to show your hose they should keep their timelines....how inconvient! I need to take note with the 'no lumpy' rule. My pages get way too thick at times!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...