Friday, May 14, 2010

Greetings to my Bloggy Friends

Hello!! I have been a bad blogger lately and have no LO's or scrappy news to share. :( Life has been kind of crazy around here with the selling of the house. It was finalized tonight after quite a few bumps along the way. However, there has been yet another last minute curve thrown at us so who knows!! On the condo front, after rushing to sell our house because of our condo being ready early, the builders have informed us that they are not as ahead as they had anticipated and so now we are looking at the end of July for possession. We will be homeless for a little time. :( The sad part is that the homeless time was when my sister Susan was expected to visit. We have postponed that visit which makes me sad.

So, last night I did what all scrappers do when life gets too sad, I went to the LSS for some retail therapy. ;) Some new Pink Paislee 365 Degrees and Queen Bee really helped. Then today my May Paper Poppy kit came and it is amazingly wonderful!! Aphra has a wonderful talent for mixing products! Hopefully I will have a chance tomorrow to start to play with it. I know that once I cut into the first sheet of paper, that I will go on a total scrappy tangent until the entire kit is gone!

So, all I have to share is some of my photos that I have been taking as of late.

This is my unexpected dinner guest! hee hee This is what happens when there is chicken on the table and you don't get to your seat really quickly!! Mo is just too much fun to have around.

Here is my zoo spending time in the backyard. Loving the action shot of my Maggie May.

Here is my friend's little guy. His newest thing is playing with water. Watching Rob help him with the watering can just made me think that Rob will be an awesome grandfather one day.

With all of our dejunking and downsizing, we brought the girls old dollhouse over. It was fun to watch him play. We even found a little note in the mail box of the dollhouse that my girls had made all those years ago. Too funny! It was addressed to:

The Dolls
1234
P.O. Box 123

And of course one last photo of a nature shot. Blooms from my neighbours tree!

Wishing you all lots of scrappy time this weekend!

Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)





7 comments:

  1. ooo awesome photos , Jenn !!! that Mo is just adorable !!! I never knew cats can do fries & chicken ! & your backyard zoo ! wow ! cat & dogs together ! too sweet ! love these pics ! awesome blossoms on that last one !

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoops ! fingers were a little fast ! so sorry to hear about the real estate situation & having to change your sister's visit now ! hopefully things will work out better nearer July ! ;( & yeah ! of course a little LSS retail therapy always helps ! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, Jen, sad to hear that you'll be homeless for a while and have to miss a visit with your sisiter. glad your LSS was able to help out! ;) and, as always, can't wait to see what you create with my kit. YOU have such a knack for using it to its fullest potential and wowing us with your amazing creations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos, Jen! That cat is just TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those pics!! your pets are adorable!! I hope everything works out with the house!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Jen! :)

    Oh, my gosh! So glad you sold your house, but what a mixed blessing with all the wrenches thrown in! I hope that you'll have a relatively smooth transition into the new place...and good for you to heading to the LSS for some happy time! LOL Glad to hear that your PP kit came in- I guess that will mean that mine will be here next week. I can't wait! I did a few LOs last weekend with my April kit, so I'll be posting those soon. :) Not sure if I'll be able to keep getting them over the summer, as I have to go on a bit of a scrappy diet to save for some traveling we plan to do, but I'm really trying to get the most out of the ones I have. :)

    You were so sweet to write and notice that I wasn't around! The past couple of weeks have been super busy, and, to be honest, the next few don't look too much better. We have added a new (although, potentially temporary) member to the family, and that's taking a lot of time and energy. Plus, I only have about three weeks of classes left with interim reports and parent-teacher conferences next week! Let me tell you, I am REALLY looking forward to the summer...and even just to mid-June where all I have to worry about is exams and cleaning up my classroom! :)

    It's a gorgeous day here, and I think we're going to head to the dog park and maybe to buy some patio furniture so we can enjoy the backyard tonight. I hope you have a great weekend in the sunshine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, looks like you have been one busy lady! I'm sorry to hear about your house. It will all work out for you, fingers crossed!! I know how hard it is to be without a house. It's stressful. We play that game everytime we move!! But I am glad you got to reschedule your visit with your sister! That's something to look forward too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...