Sunday, May 9, 2010

Little Justine

I hope that everyone is enjoying a relaxing Mother's Day! I am scrapping the day away and have been royally spoiled this year! I think this is my favourite holiday! ;)

Here are some photos that my aunt sent me of my cousin's little daughter, Justine. These were taken shortly before she turned four. What a little cutie and check out her sweet little pink outfits!! Little girls are so much fun!!! :)

I figured that some soft and girly Prima would be the perfect fit for these feminine photos. Adding bling flourishes and gems were the perfect touch. I did some messy machine stitching to frame the LO and the circular element. Then of course, some hand stitching to bring in a touch of red. I finally found myself the new Martha butterfly punch!! You will be seeing Monarch butterflies on all my LO's until the Fall!! LOL

I used Trisha's newest sketch #123, out today at Sketch Inspiration. On a side note, this summer there will be guest sketch artists at the site. Sounds like fun!

I have added a new colour combination feature to my side bar! I found it during some recent blog surfing. It is an amazing tool. You enter the number of colours in your combination and can even enter a common colour and it is so much fun to see the combinations that it generates. Hope it can be useful to any of you colour challenge fans out there!!

Speaking of which, that is my next project! The Color Room has a really fun combination up with a real vintage vibe!! Just have to figure out a photograph to use now!!

Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

6 comments:

  1. She is indeed a little cutie - hope you are having a fine Mother's Day - hugs - terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are fast! I haven't even had a chance to check out todays sketch :) I love the pinks you used, they are so soft and pretty! And the butterfies, you totally rocked those beauties. I have been seeing those monarch butterflies everywhere and haven't found the punch locally. Guess I will have to start looking at online options! Love this LO Jennifer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful little girl and gorgeous page too. Love all your details and choice of colors. Hope you had a fabulous and blessed Mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow ! beautiful take here , Jenn ! i see pearl swirls ! woohoo !

    these pics remind me soo much of DD at the same age ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, Jen! Especially the way you used the crystal flourishes as butterfly trails. Just gorgeous! :) Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ANN

    Jennifer: You did a lovely Lo of my granddaughter Justine and I was so happy I had sent the photos to you. Your title Sweetie suits her to a T. I love the
    butterflies, beads,flower and buttons, colors of pink and white. Such a pretty page. Her parents loved it.

    annsalert.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...