Monday, May 17, 2010

Sketch Inspiration #124

One more LO using my Paper Poppy kit!! I loved this photo that my SIL Chantal took of my brother, Andrew and Baby Thomas. It was just perfect for the g.c.d. papers in the kit.

I love the mix of the earthy kraft paper and the shiny patterned papers. I did some fancy cutting for some of the butterflies and then my two Martha butterfly punches were perfect for this LO. The "Butterfly Kisses" and "Together" stickers are from a Yellow Bicycle sticker sheet. I picked it up because it had some good stickers for Project 365 and was pretty excited to see that it matched not only the colour but also the theme of this LO!

I used this newest sketch from Sketch Inspiration.

Well, it is a beautiful warm day here and I really should be out enjoying it but, my Paper Poppy kit is calling me from the studio!! LOL Hmmm What LO to do next!!

Just have to share one more hilarious photo of M0! We walked into the living room yesterday to find him sitting there on the sofa looking so human like! Actually I think he was just doing his laundry! ;)

Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

9 comments:

  1. Your cat is soooo cute, what a personality! and your page is gorgeous! The title is just perfect for that tender moment. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cat is too cute!! :) LOVE this layout... all the butterflies are gorgeous... and the title is perfect... beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW that layout is beautiful! I too love that kit...it is sophisticated and fun all at the same time. Can't wait for you to see next month's kit...you are going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow, another beautiful one! Love how you did that tiny row of stitches. . . what an amazing detail. And that doiley really pops. Can't wait to see what you do next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer!! This LO is beautiful. Love how you used the kit with Trisha's sketch. Your layering is unbelievable....and those butterflies, thy stole my heart! Mo stole my heart too though, what an adorable cat. He seems to have quite the personality!

    ReplyDelete
  6. another beautiful take on Trisha's sketch ! I just might have to scraplift you to get some layout mojo going !

    & Mo is such a sweetie !! awesome capture of that pose !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. Love the layout with little Thomas, he is becoming quite the little man....
    2. I love the butterfly embelly - the pins and the doodles rock
    3. Finally, some blogging from you - did your husband go back to work....
    4. I notice on your last post, that your plate of food hadn't been touched, but the rest of your family was almost finished eating - typical mom...
    5. That I almost snorted pop out of my nose when I read your comment about "Mo's laundry" that was seriously too funny. The expression on his face is seriously, "Excuuuuse Me".
    And lastly, thanks for my gift - it was very thoughtful.t

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ummmm.... I am bowing to your scrappy mojo. That's all I have to say ;) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wanted to post a really quick comment that I LOVE THIS! I like how you always include a little handstitching. The cross-stitches are perfect! I'll write more later...I have to head out to the 50% off sale at Value Village! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...