Thursday, June 17, 2010

Card, Cards and more ...... Cards!!

I think I pretty much have enough cards for the entire year now. I put together two more of the BG card kits!!! Yay!!

Here are the cards from the "Wisteria" line.


Here are the cards from the "Green at Heart" line. I used some MME tags to make two of the cards into Father's day cards.

The blooms are finally out on my Lilac bush!! Springtime has reached Alberta!!! ;) I always chuckle when I see LO's from ladies in the south that show these blooms in March! I wish!! :)

Have a wonderful and hopefully "scrappy" day! I am getting into some packing these days and it is looking pretty bare around here! It has been 13 years since our last move and I don't know how I have accumulated so much "stuff". As much as I make a constant effort to donate things that we are no longer having a use for, I still have too much "stuff". So much of it is decorative and it makes me wonder what the point of it is. But, I guess it is these items that make a house a home when it is all set up. All fine, if you are not having to pack it all!! LOL

Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

3 comments:

  1. Great cards... looks like you've been busy!! Good luck with all the packing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you guys are really late with the lilacs! Ours started blooming in the first half May. Matt's going to be really unhappy with the weather in Alberta. He's always complaining about how lousy it is here in Quebec so I think he's in for a big surprise! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards - and beautiful lilacs, Jen! Good luck with the packing! I'm always astonished at how much stuff we have every time we move, even though we've moved at least once every two years for the past 9 years, and we throw out a tonne of stuff every time! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...