Sunday, June 6, 2010

It's a Beautiful Day

Just back from a walk and had to share these photos from my neighbour's front yard. I will be scrapping some of these for sure!!




And.... can't leave without one bird photo that Rob took this morning. This is a female Tree Swallow. I have to say that the bird activity in my backyard has diminished since Mo moved in. He will sit out under the birdhouses all day, just dreaming, if we let him. ;)

We went for a walk around our "new slough" this morning and noticed that the back door to our condo was opened, so we snuck in and took a peek around! No permission and without our ugly neon green hardhats! In my defense, I am a rule follower but it is the ex-Mountie who breaks all the rules!! LOL So the update is that we now have some walls!!!! Yay!!! Very exciting that we can see the shape of things to come! :)

Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)


5 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos!! can't wait to see the beautiful layouts that you create with them!! glad to hear that your condo is coming along!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers!! Glad to hear your condo is coming along. I enjoyed when our house was being built being able to get in and get photos of the different stages!! We were lucky that they allowed us to do some of the work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flowers and the bird is so cute! Thank you for sharing this,. Can't wait to see your pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yes ! beautiful florals these are , Jenn ! cant wait to see them on your layouts !

    I did manage to scrap some after the rain pics using Cosmo Cricket's Delovely line much to my surprise ! lol . Reveal will be in 2 weeks' time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos, Jen! Can't wait to see what you do with them. I am so glad to say that summer seems to finally be on its way. Not many people in my neighborhood plant flowers, so I'm not really sure what's good to grow around here, but a friend just gave me a tomato plant and a bean plant...does that count? LOL There's nothing better than tomatoes fresh from the vine, so I'm going to have to get outside and get that baby planted. So glad that your condo is coming along! Have they given you a firmer move-in date?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...