Sunday, June 13, 2010

My First Reveal..... Ever!!

Well, it is a happy day for me today, as my first DT work is up on Creative Scrappers!! Here is sketch #108!

I love any sketch with a circular element so this was right up my alley. Mo was my muse, of course!! I used some Max and Whiskers papers, but stayed away from the really kitchy pieces.

Take a peek at Team P's reveal and play along!! The sketches are really terrific, especially with there being 4 sketch designers on the team! It allows for a great variety.

When I posted my photos on the blog yesterday, I forgot to post the one photo that I was hoping to get at the park....... Bison!!! Gotta love these beasts!! They were actually not visible in the park and we had to pull over on the side of the highway to get this shot. It is funny because there are postings throughout the park with warnings to NOT approach the Bison. No problem there!!! ;) They are HUGE and could cause a person quite a lot of damage! Scary!!!!

Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)


13 comments:

  1. Jen, do you seriously need a warning sign not to approach those suckers. As for your reveal - CONGRATS - Mo is the perfect subject and your layout is amazing. You have set the bar high for those other designers - way to go girl. t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer.....Congrats on the DT position!! I must say you rocked your first project. I love every inch of it! Looking forward to more!

    xoxo Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer, your page is beautiful and your kitty is adorable! wow.... and those Bison are big and gorgeous! yeah... I can only imagine what they could do to a human.... Great shot though, thank you for sharing. Have a wonderful and blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I hear you on the bison! When I was really little my father was stationed at the AFB in South Dakota.. plenty roaming there.. parents had a few photos.

    All I have to say is WOW!! Your LO is GORGEOUS!! Love, love love it!!! I agree you do set the bar high!! I just love your kitty!! Such a beautiful cat!!! My kitty had expressions like that!! Great shot of Mo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so lovin this layout... you did an amazing job with that sketch!! Mo looks adorable too!! And gorgeous photo of the bison!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen, congrats on the DT! Your layout is amazing! Love all the little details and your kitty is the perfect subject!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooo hoooo, Jennifer is in the DT House! Way to go! Your first reveal is fabulous. I especially love how you stacked the circles on the Prima flower. I have yet to use those flowers but I think I can with your technique! Can't wait to see what you do with the next CS sketch. Be safe out there. There are bison watching. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. woot ! woot ! woot ! in da house alrite ! lol

    a perfect first sketch too for yer ! circles and all ! Mo is just gorgeous !!! lovely with the Max Whiskers !!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous Jennifer. Mo is so cute and the M&W papers are perfect for this photo. Love the flowers too. Fantastic job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!! Love the LO..might have to check out that site ;). What great pictures..I have never seen Bison before up close..very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jennifer that photo is FABULOUS and I love the colours you have chosen for your layout

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your first reveal - it's fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! Love your take on this sketch - and what an awesome photo! The colours you chose are perfect, and I like that you went with the less "kitchy" elements. :) It must be so much fun to design for such a great sketch blog! How many LOs do you have to complete per month? I was so excited when I saw this over on their blog! You're movin' on up, lady! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...