Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Photo Effects

I never did get to scrapping today BUT..... I did finally play with some photo effects on Iphoto. Now I just have to get brave enough to play with Aperture!!! ekk!!!! Anyway, I got some of these developed at Costco and feel pretty good about having some fun photos to play with.

Well, the weather is still ugly around here so maybe tomorrow I will actually get down to the studio and scrap!! I think I will need to find my desk under a pile of mess, first!! This Sunday my first LO will be up on Creative Scrappers!!

Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

5 comments:

  1. awesome ! can't wait to see your first DT reveal evah !!!! woot ! lol .

    love your compositions on these pics , Jenn ! you really do have an eye !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, Jennifer!!! I can't wait to see your first reveal!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures and the one of the baby is adorable! I love photos like that. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning photos Jennifer. And I love your Max and Wiskers album! Very creative. Hope you find your scrappy desk soon (he-he).
    Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful photos!! can't wait to see your creative scrappers layout!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...