Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pink Paislee Peeks!!

Look what I noticed on the Pink Paislee blog today!

I love the Sweetness line! Can't wait for the full sneak let alone the reveal!! This is the only teaser so far.

Not a lot of scrapping going on. :( The studio has been partially packed for storage and the best stuff will be going to my MIL's incase I NEED it. ;) I have to say that dismantling the organization of that room was very unsettling!! There are many unknowns with this move as they have moved our condo date to a possible mid August now. Somehow, it seemed that if the buttons were in order, we would all be all right!!! LOL I'll be looking forward to going through all my supplies and reorganizing them in my new studio!! :)

Diane moves today so we will be busy with that. I am hoping for some time to play with my new kit soon. :)

Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

5 comments:

  1. First off, I wanted to say, "Good luck with your move"!

    I really do love those sneaks! My favorites right now are "Sweetness" and "Old School". Can't wait to see the full collection!

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm! Love them all! Thanks for the heads up, I will definately be checking them out on their blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi jen, ohhh moving is so yukky. Praying things will go as planned and you will be in your new home soon.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo definitely missing your scrappy shares , hun ! But yeah ! All the best with the move now ! ;)

    I'm waiting to see the reveals for PP - not my go to brand for sure but I am very interested to see how the House of 3 collab with them go ! sounds very promising that one to me !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those sneaks look VERY intriguing that's for sure!
    I hope that you get some good news soon that they are going to get you into the new place soon! If not, then may the time pass quickly and it will be well worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...