Monday, June 7, 2010

Puppies and Buttons

I finished my first album that I am donating to the Alberta Dachshund Rescue for their silent auction fundraiser. The first photo has the pages for the first and last page in the album. I used lots of Max and Whiskers and my Cricut too!

On an exciting note, I found out today that I have won these wonderful hand made buttons from Amy!!! Amy's last "Freebee Friday" offered the first 10 people who left a comment, a set. I thought I was the eleventh but apparently someone had left two comments, so that counted as one person!! I am so excited to have some of Amy's art!! Thanks Amy!! :)

I am bound and determined to do this week's sketch at Sketch Inspiration. Liz Qualman is a guest sketch artist this week!!!

Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

11 comments:

  1. Looove that album!! You did an amazing job!! Congrats on the freebies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your album is amazing, Jennifer! And to do all that work to donate to such a good cause is so generous of you. It will bring in lots of money for those sweet pups, I'm sure!

    Um, and can I just say your blog makeover is fabulous!

    But those buttons you've won are the icing on the cake. That owl! Wow. And the swirled clay button. OMGosh, jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww what a great album! Love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweeeeeeeeeet album!! Very cool and so many cute embellies. Whoever gets this will love it.

    Loving those buttons...they are adorable.

    PS...Love the new blog look...I kinda miss your flowers at the top. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, someone is going to snap up that album - it has soo many cute features. Cheers -t

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!! What a beautiful project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my ! lucky you winning Amy's amazing buttons !!! & that album turned out fab ! You really put the BG to good use & your Cricut !! lol all for a good cause ! way to go !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure they are going to absolutely love and appreciate your gorgeous album! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, my long-lost friend! This album is adorable! It's so sweet of you to make something for the dachshund rescue. Weiner dogs are people, too! LOL Hope all is well with you...I'm off to check out your other posts! PS: I saw your profile on Creative Scrappers - so exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute is that album !!! great buttons too !

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW - what an awesome album - just love it!!! Congrats on the buttons too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...