Thursday, June 10, 2010

Queen Bee Goodness

Well, I finally found the bottom of my scrappy desk today and got a LO done!! Yay me!!! ;) This is my SIL, Chantal, and little Thomas!! This picture was taken by Chantal's sister, Carolyn. She is quite the photographer and I am always excited to get to scrap her work. She did some special antiquing effect on this photo.


The warmth of the Queen Bee line was just perfect for the tone of the photo. Those little cork shapes are just so much fun!! Talk about easy flower construction. I love the natural and textured look of them! I'm happy to say that I stamped the title of this one! ;) Always the shy stamper. Well, I have enough of this line left for one more LO and I think I know just the photo. Another of Carolyn's of my brother, Andrew and Thomas!

I used Sketch #127 from Sketch Inspiration. This was designed by Liz Qualman who was the Guest Sketch designer, this week!!

Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

5 comments:

  1. This pic goes perfect with the Queen Bee for sure ! Thomas is growing so well , such a gorgeous baby he is ! awesome take on Liz's sketch too ! ;) Go you with the stamping ! well done !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!!! I love that line with that wonderful photo!!! I am jealous that you got some scrappy time!! I haven't gotten any and the sketches and ideas are just piling up!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did your daisies go???? They are missing from your header!! LOL They are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sooo love what you did with the queen bee line... GORGEOUS!! That photo goes with it perfectly!! And all the layering looks great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great picture! and your page is just perfect, love how you did the sketch. Your work is beautiful. happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...