Saturday, June 26, 2010

Some Paper Poppy Fun!

I finally had a chance to cut into my June Paper Poppy kit. What a fun and vibrant kit. I totally love the rub-ons in the kit! What an easy way to do a quick title. I punched 2 inch circles out of one of the patterned paper to make the border. It was a great LO for adding some hand stitching to. Another LO of my friend's sweet little fellow. This is the day before his first birthday.


I used sketch #129 from Sketch Inspiration. I switched it up a bit to better accommodate my vertical photo.


Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

4 comments:

  1. soooo cute!! love your take on the sketch... you really made it your own!! And happy birthday to the little guy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweetie he looks !! love all the black elements & stitching with these LB Hello Sunshine pps !!

    yay ! you're having a scrappy weekend ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH!!! I love how you added in the black GCD paper. Punches? Whoda known? And all the black stitching is perfect. Soooooo nice, Jenn! I LOVE your take on this week's sketch at Creative Scrappers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh! Love the rub-ons! And, of course, the handstitching! I bow to your scrapping prowess, madame! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...