Thursday, June 24, 2010

This is Why I Don't Have a Tattoo

Hello bloggy friends!! I have changed my blog yet again!! I'm almost embarrassed by how often I seem to do this. Yes, this is why I will never get a tattoo and learned long ago that putting up wallpaper is not an option in my life!! I just love pattern and colour too much to want it to always look the same. Hmm, must be why I love scrapping!!

This one seems bright, summery and even whimsical so let's see if I can keep it for the rest of summer. Well, who am I kidding, maybe for a month until I'm in a vintage-y kinda mood and switch it up yet again. ;)

Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

4 comments:

  1. You are a funny lady! Hey, change can be fun (and this version is free so I say change it as often as you want!). Oh, and I seem to recall you saying that you would never get the hang of this blog thing... Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha, ha...you are so cute! Love this one too. I want to learn to make my background white!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, I love that there's always something new and interesting on your blog! Keep changin' it up, lady! :) Sorry to hear that things aren't going as smoothly as you'd hoped for your move, but I'm glad that your sister will be there to help you through the frustration! :) So, imagine my surprise when your name popped up in my Facebook news feed today! Are you, indeed, the Pink Paislee "Member in the Spotlight"? How exciting!! I figured it must be you - how many Jennifer-Shaw-scrapbooker-extraordinaires can there be in the world? :) You've been getting a lot of recognition lately, and you definitely deserve it! :) You should really think of trying to publish some of your work, Jen! It's always beautiful and I know that some big magazine would just love to scoop it up! :) School's almost over here, and I'm so excited...it's only 8:30 on a Friday night, but I'm already falling asleep! :) Clearly, I'm ready for the year to be over. Tuesday (our last day) can't come fast enough! :) I hope to post something on my blog tomorrow...even if it's not a project...I've gotten so out of the bloggy loop! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...