Friday, June 11, 2010

Time of Wonder

I just LOVE this photograph of Andrew and little Thomas. It is another one taken by the very talented Carolyn. Mom says she just has a knack of taking the most amazing photos when people don't even know she is! That is what a great camera will do for you! She uses a Nikon D90! A tool I viewed in the store once and was not only scared by it's functions but by it's price tag too! ; (Sorry for the bit of glare on this photo of the LO. )

I really liked the look of Queen Bee with this photo. It is funny to think of this masculine vibe for a baby photo but it works. I had some more fun with those little cork pieces and did some machine sewing too. The Jillibean corrugated alphas seem to compliment the cork nicely too.

I used Liz's sketch this week at The Scrappiest! Here it is if you are wanting to play along.

Well, today we have someone coming in to give us an estimate for moving. It is funny to think of how we are moving all of about a mile away into the next subdivision and yet moving is a pricey thing if you want your stuff moved safely not to mention that it will likely go into storage while we are homeless. :( Back in the day, we would borrow someone's truck, throw everything in the back and hope for minimal damage. LOL Oh to be young again!! ;)

I hope to start my second album for the Dachshund Rescue silent auction, today! I check last night and so far the first album has brought in a whopping $5!! I probably have more than $5 of buttons in that album!!! ;) Oh yeah, the daisy blog header is back by popular demand! Well, actually two of my followers were missing it and me a bit too. ;)

Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

6 comments:

  1. Another beautiful page!!! I just love those queen bee papers. I, too, have gotten really good at getting photos of people when they aren't expecting it... those to me, are the best kind! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. grate layout and the colors are perfect in style and color for the pix of that little cutie. We're you scapping at 6am or just posting?? ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. c'est magnifique , Jenn !!! awesome take on the sketch with the Queen Bee ! that's one line I stayed away from ! Your baby Thomas pics are perfct with 'em !

    lol on keeping the blog header & don't cha love the new blog backgrounds on shabbyblogs so tempted to keep on changing mine ! teehee !

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a terrific layout!! Love your papers and that photo is so cute!! Thanks for joining us at The Scrappiest this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fantastic LO, Jen! I love that title - it's so fitting! It's been fun catching up on your blog! :) We have torrential rain right now, so it's off to bed to listen to it fall. :) Have a great day tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...