Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Back From Holidays

Well, I am finally back from my holidays. We all had a wonderful time in Banff and the mountains were amazing. Susan left today to go back home to Montreal. Thought I would share some pictures of our adventures!! :)

Geocaching!!Elk crossing the river.

At the Banff Hot Springs.

The "White" sisters.

Hope to get back to scrapping pretty soon here. I have a temporary scrapping space here at my MIL's and my July Paper Poppy kit is here with me!! Yay!! Looks like the condo won't be ready until the first week of September now. :( URRGGGHHH!! I figure at this rate, I will be in by Christmas!! ;) I am using a Roger's Rocket for internet, which I think should be renamed the Roger's Turtle!! It can be quite slow. I'll be trying to leave comments again, but if they seem fewer, know that I am still admiring your creations!! :)

Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a great holiday all around , Jenn ! thanks for sharing some pics !;)

    Are you using mobile broadband access on a laptop ? No worries about leaving comments for now , grrl !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos!! Glad to hear you had a good time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back and thank you for sharing these photos. Love the one of the elk. Can't wait to see it on a page. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo we came all the way over to Banff for our honeymoon 5 years ago....thanks for bringingback some lovely memories....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog… there is a little something for you on my blog… so be sure to stop by.
    http://shesasassylady.blogspot.com/2010/08/another-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL "Roger's Turtle" Hahahaha! You crack me up lady! Looks like you had an awesome time! Glad to hear that you have a little scrapping station where you are - and that gorgeous July kit to play with! I just checked out the August one this morning, and was drooling, of course...but I haven't even used my May kit yet! I hope to get some time in the next few days. Will you be in your condo this month for sure? I can't wait to see your new scrap space! Mine is a disaster at the moment because I spent the week before I left on vacation scrapping 8-10 hours a day to get ghost-sister's wedding album finished...and of course, I can't even take photos to show it! I'm hoping she'll take a couple of pictures for me that I can "ghost" her out of. Off to check out your other posts! I am soooo behind! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...