Sunday, July 11, 2010

Creative Scrappers Sketch #112

Kristine has a new sketch up today and it is my team's week for the reveal! The sketch was designed by Aphra and I loved the stitched element in it. Another page for my friend's little fellow's album. These were taken last summer. He was showing us his new bubble mower. We couldn't get the bubbles to work but he is a mellow little guy and wasn't too concerned about this.


I uses some Pink Paislee 365. Those cork elements are really fun and there are so many fun tags in that line! I think that PP is becoming my new favourite line!

Here is the sketch!!


Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

13 comments:

  1. This is just so cute, Jennifer!! I love all the tags, brads and all the other little embellies you added. What a fun sketch! Saving this one for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute page. Lovin' all the little details and elements! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Jennifer! LOVE what you did with the ksetch. So many cute additional embellies. And love how you used the PP 365...just bought that line and can't wait to use it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!! So many fun elements... I'm completely in love with this layout... I think it's one of my very favorites of yours!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful page, Jen! I love the stitched frame! :)

    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh this is just too cute. Love the sewing on your page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your use of the PP 365 ! makes me want some but they are all sold out here ! bummer !

    fab take of the sketch ! right up your alley with the stitched border ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this page, the colours and patterns, such adorable photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving the fresh clean look to this one...fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey grrl !

    Just popping by to say we're thinking of you this side of the pond - where it's been rainy off & on & flash floods too ! yikes !!! fortunately not on my street !

    Trust that you & the rest of the fam are well !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute layout! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is an awesome sketch, and I love your take on it! You're so sweet to put together an album for him!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...