Sunday, July 25, 2010

Creative Scrappers Sketch #114

Hello bloggy friends!! It's been so long since I posted. I am still on holidays. Next month I will be getting lots of scrapping done. I will have some fun pictures to scrap from my trip to Banff with Rob and my sister, Susan.

Today my team is up on Creative Scrappers! I scrapped this photo of little Thomas. I used lots of Lily Bee that was in the June kit from Paper Poppy and added lots of bits and pieces from my stash.


Here is the sketch! It was a really fun one.

Hope everyone is having a great summer! Soon I will be back in the bloggy world and will try to catch up on all of your creative endeavours.

Happy Srapping!! Jen :)

7 comments:

  1. Really nice layout, Jennifer!! I love all the layered embellies!! looks great!! Enjoy your holiday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Thomas is growing so fast! He is sooo cute. Love your page and that kit sure was one of my favorites. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sunshiny take with this sketch ! baby Thomas sure is growing up fast & more & more adorable ! Sounds like your holiday is going great as it should be !! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those pops of yellow totally Rock!!! and what a fabulous photo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great - lovely stash & detailing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this page and the bold, striking colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, Jen! Love the rub-on title and the butterfly! What a cutie that little guy is!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...