Saturday, July 3, 2010

More 365 Degrees

Another LO to share today using some more Pink Paislee. Funny to think that these papers are from the same line as my LO in the last post. I love it when lines are this versatile! I LOVE the soft palette in this LO.

This is Diane standing within the walls of her new condo apartment! She is actually watching Dad build her Ikea furniture. I would have taken a photo of Rob but he never looks as happy doing this task, as those people in the Ikea catalogue!

I made the large butterfly by covering a chipboard shape and then adding some dimension with chalk. I was happy to get some more use out of my Martha butterfly punches. I don't think that I will ever get tired of them!

I used this sketch designed by Aphra Bolyer. It was for a challenge up last month that I never got a chance to do. I was happy to finally use this fun sketch.

I have one more LO to do using this line! I'm thinking some earthy colours to showcase a sweet little furry critter known as a groundhog!

Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout!! The soft colors are gorgeous!! You make those MS punches look sooo pretty!! I can't wait to see your next LO using these papers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww what a nice LO! Love those papers! I've got Pink Paislee on my "Alberta Scrap Shopping List"! Can't wait! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That is one beautiful LO...Love the butterflies..is that a Martha Stewart Punch??

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous!! So many wonderful details!! I love all of the layering, stitching and the pearls. You really have an eye for details! Colors are perfect!

    Thank you for the congrats on the DT gig. I am alittle nervous!!! There are so much talent there!!! I have never done this before, and never thought of my scrapping as DT-worthy! It will be interesting!!! :) Great thing is I like Martha's kits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely color combo her , Jenn ! & another fab take on Aphra's sketch ! your layering is just perfection !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. goodness Jennifer this is just so lovely, the blue and yellow colour scheme is so pretty and your little details...just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout with perfect colors. And she is a doll, God bless her. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous page! The colors are fabulous - and a black & white photo - perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jenn. I found your blog via Pearl & just wanted to say that your work is excellent. Definitely one to add to my list...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...