Friday, July 2, 2010

Silly Thomas

Here is my favourite photograph of my little nephew, Thomas, to date!! Isn't this just hilarious? He is such a cute little guy and I think he knows it. ;) What a little ham for the camera! My SIL's sister, Carolyn, took this amazing photo.

When I saw this photo I just knew that Pink Paislee 365 Degrees would be perfect! This LO almost put itself together. It was amazingly quick to do. So funny how sometimes this happens and at other times, not so much.

I used this latest sketch out by Julie Bonner. Julie has had some wonderfully original sketches on her blog . Take a peek and I promise that you won't be disappointed.

Speaking of wonderful things in our scrappy world, take a peek at the July kit up at Paper Poppy! I can't wait to play with it! :)

Hope everyone has a fun weekend planned and wishing all my American friends a very Happy 4th of July!!

Happy Scrapping !! Jen :)

5 comments:

  1. That layout is way too cute... love the pic... and love all the Pink Paislee!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous photo....and I love the use of the border punch...fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a crazy expression that little Thomas has - the fun papers suit him perfectly. I can picture you scrapping in a room stacked with boxes and your little stash in front of you - hope the builders get crackin' and finish your new place. It won't be a pretty site with you and Rob and the dogs and your shopping cart, living outside the LSS waiting for the doors to open so you have a place to work....sorry, it's probably too close to reality to make a joke!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable LO! What a cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute Thomas is looking now ! wonderful with the 365 degrees & your use of Julie's sketch is just fab !!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...