Friday, July 9, 2010

What's going on with you?

I've been seeing this little quiz on different people's blogs and thought it would be fun. Besides, there is no scrapping going on lately and I have been missing posting on my blog. This is what's going on with me.

Listening to: Chicago (the band from the 70's)
Reading: Brooklyn (I just finished it and it was soooo boring. I don't recommend it.)
Watching: Big Brother (my guilty pleasure)
Eating: too much DQ ice cream
Drinking: earl grey tea
Wearing: blue jeans
Feeling: excited (my sister comes to visit on Monday!)
Weather: thunder storms and rain
Wanting: my condo to be finished being built
Needing: to pack up the last of the studio :(
Enjoying: Gus (my dog) being in such a cuddly mood today
Wondering: how long I will be homeless for

So, what's going on with YOU??

Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

5 comments:

  1. Hey grrl !

    yeah ! i was just wondering 'bout 'cha too ! Good to keep up , hun !!! i hear you loads there - what the weather is now thundery & rainy ?! hmmm .

    Not much scrappy mojo on my side of the world either these days , I'm afraid ! ;(

    {{{{{{Big hugs}}}}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. LOVE. CHICAGO!
    I too am a Big Brother fanatic. I record them every week and my girlfriend and I have a Big Brotherthon where we watch that weeks episodes all at once! Hmm...I wonder who the Saboteur is?!
    I am very jealous of your weather....it's too HOT here. Wanna trade? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post! I thought I'd throw it back at you -

    Listening to: nothing these days, except for the Electronic stuff I overhear from Chris
    Reading: 'Tis by Frank McCourt (great book!)
    Watching: nothing, Survivor and Amazing Race are over for the season :-((
    Eating: mostly BBQ to avoid putting on the oven in this heat
    Drinking: iced tea and lemonade!
    Wearing: shorts, it's hot outside!
    Feeling: excited (I'm going to visit my sister in two days!)
    Weather: HOT, HOT and more HOT with some thunder storms thrown in
    Wanting: to get back on track with Project 365
    Needing: to pack for my trip to Alberta
    Enjoying: riding my bike and geocaching these days
    Wondering: if I'll make it to the top of the mountain on the gondola in Banfff without crying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was fun to read!! I hope ya get in some scrappy time soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! What a fun idea! It would be super cute on a scrapbook page, too...hmmm....possibilities!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...