Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I've Been Scrapping!

Two LO's to share today! This first one is a picture of me and my sister, Susan. I finally cut into my MME "So Sophie". I never really noticed the beauty of this line until I saw Susan pick some up on one of our many trips to the LSS's. We had so much fun!! It was so perfect to find this "Sisters" title tag. The journaling on the LO is a verse that I saw at a Hallmark store on a decoration plaque. This just rang true for me. Susan and her family are moving out West next spring and I am so excited for this!! (Sorry about the glare on the photo of my LO. Too lazy to re-photograph.)


The LO is based on this scribbled sketch by me! ;) I included it this time, but as you can see I did deviate from the original. It basically served as a jumping off point.

This second LO is based on this week's sketch over at Sketch Inspiration. It's designed by Aphra Bolyer. Loved the challenge of this sketch although I did kinda take the easy way out with it. Nature photos are still one of my favourite subjects. I used some more of my October Afternoon papers on this one.

Here is the sketch!

Hope you are all having a great week with some time left over for scrapping. Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous layouts all , Jenn ! love your use of the MME So Sophie & your journalling there ! & the OA is perfect with your beautiful nature pics ! So inspiring !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both layouts are awesome, Jen! I love that you included your sketch this time! I'm really close with my sister too, so your "Sisters" layout really resonated with me. :) I'm so glad your sister is moving closer! Will she be in the city near you? Or elsewhere in the "west"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh Jenn, I love your LO's (as always)!!! Thanks for including your sketch too...it's always great to see the mastermind at work behind the LO! lol I am a HUGE fan of your nature LO's. Your pics are always extreamly beautiful and make me wish I were there to experience your nature firsthand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts!! I love seeing your sketch... I've made a couple but I never get around to using them... you've totally inspired me to give it a try!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning layouts Jennifer. I love the colour combo and your sketch looks devine. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...