Monday, August 9, 2010

My Girls

I was so excited to have a photo of my girls to scrap!! It is so rare that they let me get a photo, but there was no way that they could refuse their Aunt Susan's request!! hee hee Lisa was just back from a lake trip and is looking a little "outdoorsy" but it is all good!!!

I used more of my Paper Poppy kit and the colours went really well with the vintage effect I used on this photo. This is based on another one of my scribbled sketches but I changed it up as I went along.

Rob and I went walking last night and I though I would share some photos that I took along the way.

Wild flowers are always amazing to me! Some see them as weeds, but not me. So intricate and beautifully delicate.



These rabbits are mother and child we think. Mom ran away from her baby to try to distract us from her young, as we approached. The little one was hiding on the hill with its long ears folded down. Too cute.


Apples on my MILS condo complex. Ready for picking in a while.

My MILS potted flowers. Don't have any of my own this year so I have to take photos of other people's!! LOL

Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

7 comments:

  1. Love that layout, Jen! The vintagey photo is really great with that colour scheme, and I love that you're using your own sketches! It would be so cool if you could post them so that we could play along with you, even if they are "scribbled" - I do believe that's how all the best sketch artists got their starts! Beautiful photos, too! :) Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what a nice LO! So glad they weren't able to refuse this aunt's request, even though Diane did screw up her face at the thought! hee hee I'm so happy you got the pleasure of scrapping the photo. :-) Nice flower pics too and really cute bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this layout... the tones of the photo really do look great with those papers!! Those bunnies are too cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page! Beautiful girls! Great pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your girls are just beautiful & they both look quite alike , dont they ?! lol

    The vintage photo effect certainly goes very well with these papers !

    love the nature photos as always ! beautiful apples !!! wow !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jennifer. Had a bit of a 'catch up' on your blog. You've been creating beautiful layouts while I was 'missing in action'. I love the LO of the girls and the photo is gorgeous too.
    Take care.
    M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...