Sunday, August 22, 2010

A New Creative Scrappers Sketch!

Kristine has the new sketch up at CS today. I just loved this one as lately I'm loving anything with a banner. Who would have thought it??? ;) Here is little Thomas looking just as cute as can be! What a sweet and happy smile. I just LOVE this photo of him. I have a 5x7 of it framed so I can enjoy it everyday.

I used the Echo Park line here "Summer Time". I really love the new Echo Park lines. I think that they plan on releasing a new line each month. I love the idea of this. Their lines are always so vibrant and fun.

Here is the sketch! Give it a go!! :)

Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

9 comments:

  1. Jen! Fabulous LO! What a cutie he is - you must be so inspired by your pictures! I love this new Echo Park line, but I haven't been to the LSS's to see if they have it yet! Are you getting excited about the move? Are you ready? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of the Echo Park paper too!! And I love what you did with it here!! All the little button accents are the perfect touch!! And of course the adorable pic goes perfectly with the fun papers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thomas is a cutie! he is gorgeous! Your page is pretty amazing too. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable little guy! Love what you've done with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a little cutie !! oh so gorgeous his eyes & cheeks ! lol

    love your take with the EP Summertime !

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWWWWWWW toooo cute for words jennifer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun take on the sketch, Jennifer! You really rocked the Echo Park. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet photo and a beautifully bright and fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a gorgeous page and an adorable photo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...