Friday, August 6, 2010

Scrappiest #75 and Something Sketchy


Well, I finally got a chance to do some scrapping this week and it felt terrific!! We are staying with my MIL now and I am lucky enough to have a small scrapping space!! The condo will finally be ready on September 7th and then this upheaval and homelessness will all be a distant memory!

So I cut into my July Paper Poppy Kit and what a fun and whimsical kit to play with. Here is my take on Liz's Sketch #75 at The Scrappiest. I thought it was so funny that I actually had these amazing hot air balloon stickers in the kit! This is us going up the gondola to the top of the mountain in Banff. Susan is not a fan of height and we all howled when we saw the expression on her face in this photo. Here is the sketch.



This next LO is based on a sketch by me!!I have been scribbling sketches into a sketch book as of late. No fancy computer programs for me, just a pencil and paper. ;) I have no idea how those amazing computer sketches are created! I would share my sketch but am not sure how useful my pencil scribbles would be to anyone! LOL Used the Paper Poppy Kit here also. Another photo from or vacation in Banff.

BG has a few new lines out soon and the Curio line is just calling my name!! Such a vintage vibe and totally nummy. The Christmas line called Jovial looks amazing also. Check them out if you have a chance! :)

Hope everyone is enjoying a relaxing summer! I am declaring August as a month of total scrapping and will have another LO to share very soon!

Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)




7 comments:

  1. Oh Jennifer!!! I LOVE the little hot air ballons! Your take on Liz's sketch is fabulous. And that picture of Susan is just awesome! That's probably exactly what my face would look like too!

    You should share your sketch...I would LOVE to see it because the LO you created with it is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are two gorgeous pages! I adore the hot air balloons that you used... super cute!

    You should totally share your sketch. I'd love to see what your page looked like before actually being made! :)

    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the hot air balloons in this kit is just super for your page !! yeah ! it's a trend now I tell yer to be sharing hand drawn sketches - no kidding !!!! do share !! I might want to give it a whirl ! ;)

    & your holiday pics are perfect with this kit !!! fabulous creations , hun !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sooo lovin these layouts!! They're so fun!! I'd love to see your sketch... your work is always so inspiring!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love those hot air balloons

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your take on the sketch such lovely layouts there. Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these papers!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Scrappiest!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...