Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sometimes It's a Struggle

Why is it that some LO's almost put themselves together, while others are a total fight and struggle. This was one of those LO's. I had to do a lot of dismantling and re-doing. I had one of those embellishments clusters going on that wasn't quite so good and I kept adding more to try to get it to look good but eventually it just looked like embellishment overkill. Anyway, the end result is not quite the best composition but it will do. ;) How can this happen on a LO of Thomas, while looking at that cute little face???? LOL We have our tickets booked for Montreal this October and I just can't wait to finally get to meet this little guy! :)

I used up the last of my June Paper Poppy kit and this sketch by Kristine Davidson.

Happy Scrapping!!! Jen :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm sooo lovin this LO!! And it looks completely effortless!! I love all the little embellies... you definitely balanced just the right amount!! Awesome work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Through all the struggles this LO turned out absolutely Beautiful! Yellow is my fave. Love the brightness of it in your LO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I hear ya...it either comes sooo easy or IT LOOKS LIKE CRAP..... I am known to pull apart layouts and start again all the time, one time it took me 4 goes before I was happy, gorgy photo and I do love the simplicity of this one Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the little baby details you've added to this very sunny color combo ! ;) Have fun in Oct when you finally meet this new little guy !!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...