Sunday, September 19, 2010

Saying Goodbye

Today is my last reveal at Creative Scrappers. It was so much fun being on the DT and I loved every minute of it. For this occasion I pulled out my new "Indie Girls" papers! Such a fun line. SassaFrass hasn't put out something in this style for quite some time.

This is me and Susan last summer. We went to my favourite heritage park, Fort Edmonton. I just love walking around these old buildings and seeing how people lived in a simpler time and yes, sometimes imagining that I am a pioneer woman braving the new frontier. ;) hee hee

Here is the sketch! Such an original with so many fun details to it.

Well, I have a bag of Crate Paper's new line, "Restorations" just waiting to be cut into. I am just in love with this vintge-y look. :)

Wishing you all a very happy Sunday. Happy Scrapping!! Jen :)

11 comments:

  1. Lovely! I am sorry that you are not back at CS. Something else will come up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this layout and your use of Indie Girl... those Sass papers are super fun to work with, I've aready made a couple of projects with them!! Your take on the sketch is really great too... I'm always kind of intimidated of sketches that have a ton of detail... but you totally rocked it!! Have fun with the new Crate Paper!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this LO, Jen! As usual, your hand-stitching is divine! You've done such a fantastic job on the DT - I'm glad that you're going to keep playing along because I always love your takes on their sketches. :) How's the new scrap space working out? I always find I have to re-arrange things once I realize how it functions. Have a great time with the Crate Paper! PS: "pioneer women" is one of my favourite make-believes, too! My mother read us the whole Little House series and I always wanted to be Laura! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page and I love those papers. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo and layout Jen! I'm so happy that you're creating again. I might have to get myself some of that Indie Girl gorgeousness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOO so lovely , I love those pops of bright pink throughout the layout...they make it really stand out!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome take with the SF Indie Girl , hun !

    are you getting the SH Mix & Mend too ?;) or maybe we should hold out for BG Curio , huh ? lol !

    & wow ! I cant wait to see what you do with the CP restoration line now !

    & love the blog makeover too !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so sad - last DT day. I do love what you didi with that last sketch though - beautiful! Oh and that scrap studio is fantastic - lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this layout! Love the black stitching and how it makes everything pop! Fabulous job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...